Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eternity Minecraft - Server is Live!
YES, FOR I AM ALL ONES.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Any news on this?

Does anyone still play?
The server is technically online, but I haven't updated it, and also haven't updated the OP to reflect it being online. There was an update I think to version 1.13, but between plugins and general hotfixes and bug squashing and a billion other projects (lol and playing stuff because I gotta unwind somehow) and only so much time, I've been holding off on doing anything to it.

The good news is there's really not much of the "boring" work left to do. Yes, I still need to build an entire economy database so that the plugin will be fully functional and customized, and I'm waiting on plugin updates before finding a good tree-feller and mine reset plugin...but once those are done, the backbone of the server will be done, and we can get to building cool permanent stuff. I'm eventually sometime going to put some special maps into world painter to be our new overworld...or hey, maybe someone else could help out and do that, hm? Flipped Smile

So the server is still on version 1.12.2-ish or something. Just roll back your client to play if you have to.
As a general notice, the main overworld will be closed sometime in the future, but again this is a ways away; the creative maps will remain for some time, though.
Thanks for the update... I'm happy to add detailing in game once the main maps are up. WorldEdit is pretty handy. I also had an idea for a main server city, depending on how the map looks.
Mostly since I was bored.  I've been working on designing some templates for a potential server capitol. Here is my current thoughts on a bridge, gatehouse, and wall/tower.  Ideally the front side of the city would have a rather large lake fed by a river from the mountains, with the lake draining through the river over the cliffs side upon which the city would be sitting.  Anyway let me know your thoughts.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Needs a statue of me. Made of gold. That's my only criticism.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
(11-26-2018, 03:14 PM)Ayzek Wrote: Needs a statue of me. Made of gold. That's my only criticism.

Hmm... well i had envisioned a giant stone statue with a giant sword and stuff as the marker of the harbor. I suppose that could be super embellished with gold and diamonds and such :p.

Now we just need Sep to get a map made so I can be lazy and work on stuff.
Looks good.

I'll TRYYYY to work on MC stuff this coming month, as the temperatures get colder and there's less and less work for me to do at...well...work. I kinda got distracted with this C:S map project. However, I still remember my plan for the map.

Actually, I remember not being able to decide between using the map of Siora first, or building the map for Andlosheim. I think Siora would get more people excited, but I'd be able to use Mestra's ideas for the server capital more readily with Andlosheim maps. It's a tough call.
Looks great, Mestra! I have actually been in the mood to get back into Minecraft, so this comes at the right time for me. Count me in whenever this is ready. As for the poll that was put up, I did vote for Andlosheim as I do think MC works better with such a theme .
I also think the Andlosheim theme would be better. It allows us to be more customized, especially when developing certain parts of the map. I think it would be easier to incorporate some of my capitol city ideas, mostly as I think waterfalls, cliffs like the cliffs of Dover, and large bridges, castles, walls, etc would be nice Tongue

On a side note, but partially related, I think my preferred resource pack would fit nicely with Andolosheim themed server. Of course I encourage everyone to utilize the pack but that is their own prerogative. The pack is Conquest_Reforged if you all care to know. It should be listed in the Minecraft Codex thread I have set up.