Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the hill
Pretty simple game you write down here how you take over this pretty little imaginary hill over here

good: I send over 10 k ninja's to kill you

bad: I'm king of the hill now
I claim the hill, and by administrative right, I am its rightful sovereign.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I disagree, I come on the hill stab you in the bag let a goblin rape you in the place you most expect it then let you roll down the hill, now I am king of the hill
*builds his own hill*

*sits on it*
*uses eminent domain to claim the two hills*
*puts dirt between the two hills, joining them and making them one tall hill.*

*sits on the hill*
I borrow an army of Easterlings from Sauron and conquer the hill. I am now king of the hill.
I use my Chinese-given global warming powers to wash you away from the hill, then claim it as my own because it's all just a very elaborate hoax.
Okay, it's my turn? I buy the hill. I buy the whole hill, and the land underneath it, and the chairs you're all sitting in, and I burn your pathetic excuses for cities to the ground. I bought the utilities too, so no emergency services arrive and the water's been cut. Since I own the hill, and it's the only thing around for miles now, I build a jail. Since I own the only jail, I employ all of the police and I send them in to beat your newly homeless citizens to death. I make them start with the children. I make the parents watch, then I line up the survivors Gangland-style and execute them against the scorched ruins of their homes. Don't worry, you can have the base of the hill. Dig up the dirt and bury your dead there.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
I am Venezuela. Therefore I seize the hill from the foreign capitalist pig-dog with no right or recompense, but no one can do anything about it.

For I am Venezuela, and it is my hill.