Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the hill
I TAKE YOUR FAKE REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE IT WITH MY OWN. THE HIIILLLL ISSS MMIIINNNEEEE.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
I leave you in the Beyond section of Bed Bath & Beyond. With you lost to the ages, the hill is mine.
I lead armored assault on the hill with R-100 "Super Aegis" main battle tank. Now the hill is mine
With the weight of all that armor, your flimsy hill collapses. My hill is the new hill, and I am king of it.
But that hill had my name on it all along so try as you might, I am its king.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
I pee on your name, and it washes off. Clearly I am meant to be the king of this hill, as the prophesy foretold.
I nuke the fucking lot of you and watch as you all die.

Then I climb the hill.

The end.
We all clap like idiots as the credits roll on that fantastic drive-in fantasy movie we watched while sitting on the side of my hill.
RERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
We had to put Lines out of his misery. he's gone to admin heaven now.

The hill is still mine.