Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the hill
I overthrow the Venezuelan government, throwing the country into anarchy. In the midst of chaos, I seize the title to the hill.

I am King of the Hill.
Your hill is on the back of the checkers board, though. I have been kinged.
I. AM. YOUR. KING.

And lo, the hill stirred to life and moved to rest beneath my feet.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

That includes my hill, over which I am the king.
I TURN OFF THE LIGHT AND SEIZE MY HILL, FOR IT IS MY DIVINE RIGHT.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
I am the divine. I fill the world with a mighty flood to wash away your unclean masses off my hill.
THE MIGHTY FLOOD KNOWS WHO ITS TRUE MASTER IS, INSTEAD WASHING YOU AWAY AND LEAVING ME AT THE CREST OF THE HILL.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
I am the hill. I eat you. I am king of myself.
Hills are sentient, silly. I shake you awake and kick you off my hill.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
I land on another hill, which is actually a part of the same hill, just higher up. Because I am at the top of the hill, it is my hill.