Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New zealmarkian independance
(12-27-2016, 03:54 PM)Soyabarian Empire Wrote: okay so Smile 2 ways of soyabar messing around alongside is like I see it,
  • You said the restorationists and the common communist in a pm that they wouldn't accept help from soyabar, but perhaps they would from New Zealmark now that it is independant but as ofcourse mentioned in the ooc topic for the soyabarian commonwealth is that it is just a farce to keep new zealmark under soyabarian control. But officially New Zealmark is fully independant
  • secondly, if the above doesn't work for you I could fully support the minor faction with the soyabarian commonwealth so hard they'd become a major faction. But Soyabar ofcourse would not get on stage in public, I would just give money,goods, guns, etc to the minor faction and maybe even go so far to send mercenaries or soyabarian soldiers acting like mercs

let me know what works best for you

Also I thought that it was already stated by Lines that New Zealmark is not in some sort of farce independence. It is completely independent from Soyabar other than the commonwealth obviously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New zealmarkian independance - by Rommy - 12-03-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: New zealmarkian independance - by Rommy - 12-03-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: New zealmarkian independance - by Ayzek - 12-04-2016, 07:26 PM
[split] The Soyabarian commonwealth - by Rommy - 12-28-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Akitian Civil War - by Soyabarian Empire - 12-28-2016, 06:04 PM