Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angirisian Chronicles RP Series
Hey guys, I had an idea hit me and I thought I might pitch it to you guys and see what you guys think and hopefully you can help me out.

I'm plotting out a series of historical RPs that will chronicle some of the most important events in the Angirisian Empire's history. I have never ever gone into deep detail about many events in Angiris's history, partly because I always thought "Hey, what the hell it's just history!" and well, if I ever tried to commit anything to either paper or post it would always get turned upside down because well... events of the past always seem to malleable here. But... that said, I want to do this. And I'd like y'all's help in doing this. And don't worry, I have half the mind of doing something very similar to this for the Tuscarawan Dominion.

Now, below are descriptions of certain events I want to cover, when they happened, where in the world they happened, quick descriptions of those events, who was involved and who might potentially be involved in one way or another.

Here are the events I'm thinking of doing:

- Birth of the Empire
When: 240 CE
Where: Caldeum, Kehjistan and Cathedrium, Angleterre
Description: The Angirisian Empire historically was formed in the year 240 CE, after the Angirisian League defeated and conquered the kingdom of Kehjistan (modern-day Kehjistan, western Virginium and eastern Ohiae) after the Battle of Caldeum. By this point Khanduras, Westmarch, Arreat, Skovos, Xiansai and Aranoch have all fallen to the League and only Kehjistan stood in the way of the birth of the Empire.
Major Players: Angirisian League, Kingdom of Kehjistan
Possible Players: Ceribia?, Mahkal Empire?, Sentrite Empire?

- Galasian-Sentric War and the Sacking of Cathedrium
When: 411 CE
Where: Azreae, Pythos, Angiris
Description: A series of Sentric incursions in the Near East for a decade before this war angered the Angirisian and Mestran empires, provoking the Galasian-Sentric War with Angiris and Mestra uniting against the Sentrites. Battlefields opened up all over the Sentric colonies of Azreae and Pythos. In the earliest days of the war, the Sentrite Empire and its allies broke through the Arreatian Mountains and overran the entire western half of the Angirisian Empire and sacked the Angirisian capital of Cathedrium in hopes of ending the war quickly. But a rally by a vengeful Imperial Legion and with help from the Mestrans, the Angirisians took back their capital as well as the western half of their empire and charged into and occupied Pythos, capturing the colony. A joint Angirisian-Mestran assault on Azreae nearly broke the Sentrites' back there but the invasion ultimately failed. The Sentrites lost the war, and the Mestrans and Angirisians became even more powerful, the latter of which reached its greatest extent.
Major Players: Sentric Empire, Angirisian Empire, Mestran Empire
Possible Players: ?

- End of the Third Civil War and the Battle of Tristram
When: 1039 CE
Where: Tristram, Khanduras
Description: The Third Angirisian Civil War has been raging for over three decades following the brutal murder of Emperor Arius IV by rogue Imperial Guardsmen revealed to be agents of the Kingdom of New Galasia, which begins an all-out invasion of the southern half of the Angirisian Empire on top of a major rebellion in Khanduras. Angiris found itself opposed by two enemies that seemed hellbent on destroyng the then-nearly 800 year old Empire, and with no help from the south or any other allies, the task of repelling a major invasion and quelling a rebellion seemed impossible. But yet by 1039, the war was almost over and the Legion - nearing victory - to the last rebel stronghold in the city of Tristram. What followed was perhaps the bloodiest and most vicious battle ever fought in the Near East, as thousands of rebels, Galasians and Angirisians lay dead on the battlefield and Tristram was left a smoldering ruin.
Major Players: Angirisian Empire, New Galasian Kingdom, Khanduran Rebels

- The Reign of Tassadar IV
When: 1423-1460 CE
Where: Aiur, Aiuria and Cathedrium
Description: Emperor Tassadar IV reigned in an age where the Angirisian Empire was still reeling from the excesses of the Industrial Revolution as well as the dying days of the Aiurian Dynasty. During his reign, he helped establish the foundations of Angiris' future democracy and helped industrialize Eastern Ostaran nations such as Akitsu to protect them from Brigidnian colonial assault. Tassadar IV also dealt with innumerable domestic issues, many of them within his own government that he managed to conceal from the public in order to put on a facade of a joyous and peaceful reign.
Major Players: Angirisian Empire
Possible Players: Akitsu?, Hoinom?, Brigidnian nations?

Of course if anyone else has any ideas, please feel free to say so and we can hash them out. I'm only doing these one at a time and they don't necessarily have to be in order. What do you all think?
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

Got maps?
[Image: QQmJtPg.png]

UPDATE: I'll go more in-depth the more we talk about it, but the map is the general areas of events. Blue areas represent Birth of the Empire, red areas represent The Galasian-Sentric War and the Sacking of Cathedrium, yellow areas represent End of the Third Civil War and the Battle of Tristram, and orange areas represent Reign of Tassadar IV. Hopefully that gives some perspective.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams