Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kolhar
there is no such thing as discretion!
The way I have this playing out in my head, the only way it would really play out into a larger conflict would be for a different country to intervene and press the fascists to not compromise with the protesters and not hold any elections, not even ones rigged in favor of the fascists.

As far as I can tell, based off of other people's comments, the country that would likely do this is Adwest. And unless someone is going to take control of Adwest for Fal (probably the most realistic scenario, as I doubt Adwest would just let their only "ally" in the region fall), or Fal comes back, I'm not sure what's really going to come of that if anything at all.
That would be a matter for the RP gods to decide, but you do make a good case. It's not as though Adwest would just let this happen. It's delicate to use a former player state when a member has been absent for a very long time. That's up to the powers that be, but it's certainly not unreasonable to imagine Adwest would do something.
He's been gone long enough (over a YEAR) that Adwest SHOULD be an NPC.
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard
(06-04-2019, 01:23 PM)Flo Wrote: That would be a matter for the RP gods to decide, but you do make a good case. It's not as though Adwest would just let this happen. It's delicate to use a former player state when a member has been absent for a very long time. That's up to the powers that be, but it's certainly not unreasonable to imagine Adwest would do something.

Yeah, just curious as to if that would happen, who would do it, and what their response would be.
yeah, they would just assign someone to play as them, or just make sure no one does stupid things with them? idk.
(06-02-2019, 11:01 PM)Flo Wrote: It's no trouble, we dont mind the distance o/

and if the region could handle this on its own, Goldecia included, fascist kolhar would have never happened in the first place? lol

There was a slight reason for that. Notably we were fascist at that time too so had little incentive to remove the fascist party once we gave up on our trying to take over kolhar phase. The best thing would likely be a KTO led effort if it came to need it and have it so if the protestors come to harm perhaps an ultimatum from the KTO about you either start a democratic process or consequences will happen kind of warning.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
(06-06-2019, 12:53 AM)BrumBrum Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 11:01 PM)Flo Wrote: It's no trouble, we dont mind the distance o/

and if the region could handle this on its own, Goldecia included, fascist kolhar would have never happened in the first place? lol

There was a slight reason for that. Notably we were fascist at that time too so had little incentive to remove the fascist party once we gave up on our trying to take over kolhar phase. The best thing would likely be a KTO led effort if it came to need it and have it so if the protestors come to harm perhaps an ultimatum from the KTO about you either start a democratic process or consequences will happen kind of warning.

The fuck's a KTO?
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
Kvaennan Treaty Organisation , its a defense alliance and military alliance between Goldecia, Taenus and numerous other states in Kvaenna. Its designed to keep the region safe from adwest and south kolhar partly which is why they would want to take the lead.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
(06-06-2019, 09:58 PM)BrumBrum Wrote: Kvaennan Treaty Organisation , its a defense alliance and military alliance between Goldecia, Taenus and numerous other states in Kvaenna. Its designed to keep the region safe from adwest and south kolhar partly which is why they would want to take the lead.

Interesting, however as I've said quite a few times I doubt that Zab even wants this to come to conflict.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]