Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Curious Case of a Great War
Maybe the war should cover Kvaenna, Brigidna and Ostara as the main fronts.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
The war would probably primarily be focused in Brigidna to be fair. Now we don’t know how factions would be back then. We could have a front going from north to south or east and west. I could see conflict in Skathia and Ostara in smaller levels based on colonial claims of some of the imperial powers.
Lets just do something based on the seven years war *shrugs*
Given some feedback, I feel we should develop a map of the world circa this time period, which would help in establishing histories, motivations, etc for such a war. It's also nice to have, like, a physical reference to drool over while plotting invasion plans.

I know there were some historical maps floating about some years ago, based on the known histories people created.
Might I add, that A soyabar-svarna war is getting old by now
This is a great idea. Also, the idea on the world map during the time period this is supposed to happen.
|| Democratic Republic of Mayari ||

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian
revolution and build revolutionary base areas

Some of the mappy people might have access.
I might be interested in seeing what things are like during then as well, depending on things I may (or may not) have one (or more) of my countries get involved.