Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Ramblings
No ramble for the Thanksgiving weekend.

http://board.eternityrpc.com/thread-839.html

I have a sit-down with the founder and leader of our fair city- I mean, community, Lines/Ayzek. The name is ambiguous, but you can simply call him "Dear Leader." I try my best to pick his mind, but both forget most of any questions I might have thought up, and any topics concerning activity in the community. In the end, we settle in for a nice hot cup of banter and ramble. Enjoy!
I forgot to mention last week, but the previous ramble was the last ramble of 2018. I will not be taking the time over the holidays to keep up with this, especially while traveling over the holidays.

See you in 2019, and enjoy the break from my voice.
It's been more than half a year, but I would like to state for the record that these are all actually enjoyable to listen to. Ya'll have smexy voices.
|| Democratic Republic of Mayari ||

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian
revolution and build revolutionary base areas

Thanks! Now Sal has goaded me into doing these things again. It's all your fault, Fal, I hope you're proud of yourself.
yeetyeetyeet
*is proud*

Bring it back, bring it back! The men and women of the realm await with eagerness!
|| Democratic Republic of Mayari ||

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian
revolution and build revolutionary base areas