Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Chronicles of Eriuna
http://board.eternityrpc.com/showthread....43#pid5343

INDEED, INDEED. THE LANLANIAN HORDES ARE INVADING ZANARO...almost 20 centuries ago? Indeed, indeed. The Messanic High Kingdom of Lanlania is on a crusade to liberate the holy Lanlanian, and conquering southern Brigidna along the way. Beginning in 301 BCE with the destruction of the Kingdom of Phortain, High King Lyrn II will fight and kill Zanarites until they kill him in 276 BCE, after which his brother, Dyrfin I will finish the job for him.

Sadly, their campaign of murder did not forever subjugate the Zanarite FILTH, and they overthrow the Lanlanians in 424 CE, when the Lanlanians were at their weakest, following a lengthy and bloody war with the Galasian successor states, and a revolt in Rylmark-Soyabar.

BUT THE LANLANIANS SHALL NEVER SURRENDER, and I WILL HAVE MY BABY. >:V
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
The thing is that we already agreed that soyabar became independant (or started the revolt) in the rebellion of the munchies how does this fit into the story?
Oh by the way, I have something in my head to explain how to start the royal line of soyabar and the immortal imperial legion (kind of mythical) in my head for ages now it would be nice for me to incorporate this in the rebellion phase Smile
That rebellion sucked away the Lanlanian's military resources and made them unable to stop the Zanarites and the rest of south brigidna from going "nah, we won't listen to you anymore." It's and the war with the galasians are basically why the lanlanians lost half their territory overnight. Thanks. >Sad
(11-12-2017, 06:02 PM)Soyabarian Empire Wrote: Oh by the way, I have something in my head to explain how to start the royal line of soyabar and the immortal imperial legion (kind of mythical) in my head for ages now it would be nice for me to incorporate this in the rebellion phase Smile

The rebellion doesn't actually appear in this chronicle, it's mainly a background thing, cause im trying to not have to write half a book for this tiny ass island.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
The thing is that soyabar started the uprising in 420 CE 4 years before all the rest began or became independant? no stationed troops in soyabar?
Yes, Soyabar's uprising began/happened a few years Southern Brigidna went independent. Lanlania did have troops in Soyabar, and took losses trying to suppress your rebellion. Because of those losses, which, together with the war with the galasians, the Lanlanian's military was too weak/drained for its leaders to consider forcing South Brigidna to obey.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
so the soyabarian revolt isn't going to get featured into this rp? well then the only way for me to get involved is if soyabarian people got drafted into the lanlanian army and I don't wwant to have you forcing anything just so I would fit in you know
You don't necessarily have to RP as a Soyabarian. You could play people caught in the crossfire.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
I was only here asking questions to see how soyabar was involved and how it could get involved. There is no need for soyabar to get involved on my side and yours