Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Diplomacy - Official Thread
https://www.wizards.com/avalonhill/rules/diplomacy.pdf

I'm just going to plop that there, in case it helps anyone else. I understood it a lot better than the wiki, most probably because of the graphics. Maybe it'll help someone else, too.
would everyone be okay with 2 day negotiation phases rather than three? I think it might make things progress a little faster while still giving decent time for planning
(07-19-2017, 03:33 PM)Flo Wrote: would everyone be okay with 2 day negotiation phases rather than three? I think it might make things progress a little faster while still giving decent time for planning

I second this.
I wouldn't be against trying it. I kinda like 3 just for people that are really busy during the week (like me! My being online so much is a fluke)
that's fair too.
Has everyone sent in his orders to the Silly Hadash?
aye sir o7
Indeed
Yes

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

Da