Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Diplomacy - Official Thread
I can try, certainly. it wouldnt be that hard.

I dont think Brigidna's shape lends particularly well to a balanced game, personally.

Also, Florinthus wouldn't be a major power, it would surely be a neutral, I would think anyway Flipped Smile

Major powers would probably be Lanlania, Nerysia, Oslanburg, Valland, Mordvania, maybe Gehenna.
I have another announcement:

Due to my incorrect reply to Rommel's question whether he could retreat his Denmark fleet into Sweden, Rommel decided to surrender. My reply was incorrect however and I have given Rommel the opportunity to reconsider his actions.

Rommel has returned as Der Kaiser, and he shall retreat his Denmark army into Sweden.

This means that Germany will keep 2 units on the map, and Russia may not build 2 units, but only one.

If Russia had already sent its build orders to Hadash, it would only be fair to allow Russia to redo its build orders.

And, could everyone send his build orders if he is allowed to build? Then the game can move on.

Sorry for my stupidity T_T
it is okay herr nents o/
Last I heard, Ikar was hopping on a plane, presumably for travel, though maybe just for fun. I don't judge. Much.

On a related note, Sal and I will be traveling in a week, starting Wednesday evening. While traveling, I will not care one iota about this game, and barely about anything happening on the forum. You'll probably not see me, and I'll most likely not respond if you do.

SO, if someone wants to play Austria, either temporarily while I'm gone or permanently, give me a ring. Otherwise, well, have fun.
I wont have much time next week either, so we could call in a pause.
That sounds good too, a one or two week pause. It funilly coincides with a lot of "real life" things being put on pause in town soon. Tongue
A two week pause would be nice, I start school monday so I would love you guys so so so so so much if you did Big Grin!
yeah, we've got 3/6 agreeing. two week pause is fine with me. that makes 4/6 which is a majority.

get turns in by Aug 26? when hadash gets the build from ikar that can be added, but next season can be due on the 26th. thats two weeks from tomorrow