Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Partition
(05-27-2017, 03:44 PM)Alvino Castillon Wrote: Hey so very quickly I'm back at the helm of Cynas. So. Just something to consider.

Alright, well... I guess you'll have to talk to Des about how that will work out, then.
(05-27-2017, 03:56 PM)Jamzor the Jaxxor Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 03:44 PM)Alvino Castillon Wrote: Hey so very quickly I'm back at the helm of Cynas. So. Just something to consider.

Alright, well... I guess you'll have to talk to Des about how that will work out, then.

Okay. Well, at the moment it doesn't seem as though Des signed off on annexing Cynas anyways. Probably maintaining it in the sphere but beyond that I don't see any posts saying he'll be looking to annex it or attempt any further controls. Even still, that'd have to be discussed with me.

Additionally, Cynas will probably view any partition attempts with contempt. Something something "bastion of freedom and democracy on the mainland" and some such. Dunno if that'll mean anything at the moment but yeah...