Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Tennis
Would anyone be interested to participate in 1-5 tennis championships per year? If you are interested, send me a PM with your players:

Quote:Player: His/her name
Nation: Your player nation (maximum 4 players of the same gender per nation - i.e. 4 male players and 4 female players from Ostland, for example)
Bonus: All-court player / Clay player / Grass player / Hardcourt player (choose one, you may read this as reference)

Registration will be opened until Vintyr 28, 1582.
Submitted for Oslanburg and Sainam

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

Submitted for Nyland, Videjszeme & A'sir
Submitted for Severyane and E. Kaljurand
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
You probably already know this, but I submitted for floland, galeae, sequoia, and lusby & corwyn
Also, if you need extra players, you can use any of mine.
Registration for 1584 tournaments is open for a week. The number of players per nation is reduced to 3 per nation, though.
Registration for 1586 season is open (send as PM):

Quote:Player: His/her name
Nation: Your player nation (maximum 3 players of the same gender per nation - i.e. 3 male players and 3 female players from Ostland, for example)
Bonus: All-court player / Clay player / Grass player / Hardcourt player (choose one, you may read this as reference)

Registration will be closed on Vintyr 28, 1585.
Announcement

Unfortunately, it is not likely I will continue posting Tennis results, mostly because I am likely to have a bit less free time so I have enough with cycling and women's football (along other RP, obviously).

If anyone would be interested in manage it, I could post 1586 results, and this person could start for the 1587 season. As football, Tennis is simulated through xkorinator, and it is easy to manage. I will glad to share the details and how it is done -which is not too complicated, although more demanding that other sports, as we have a tennis tournament every 3-4 RP months-, if anyone is interested.
Sad