Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Space Station 13
How does the BYOND thing work? I launch it and it just disappears into the background.
Yeah it does that, you need to open it via show hidden icons button on the task bar.
Here's a list of available jobs, I'll color code them so that you all know what is needed versus what really isn't. The jobs that really aren't needed are still fun especially in an RP environment. Anyhoo, here goes.

Critically Needed
Urgently Needed
Moderately Needed
Hardly Needed

Here is a list of the jobs on the station type we will be using. I'd ask that you request, here in the thread, if you want to be a head of staff just so I know we'll have those slot filled.
  • Captain
  • Head of Personnel
  • Head of Security
  • Chief Engineer
  • Chief Medical Officer
  • Station Engineer
  • Atmospheric Technician
  • Quartermaster
  • Chef
  • Research Director
  • Warden
  • Botanist
  • Medical Doctor
  • Chemist/Pharmacist
  • Geneticist
  • Security Officer
  • Detective
  • Roboticist
  • Virologist
  • Scientist
  • Paramedic
  • Shaft Miner
  • Cargo Technician
  • Janitor
  • Forensic Technician
  • Bartender
  • Internal Affairs Agent
  • Psychologist
  • Chaplain
  • Assistant
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
I demand to be the bartender
Can I be a detective? Not that I really know what this is but... I'm a good detective.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

(12-25-2016, 02:19 AM)Flo Wrote: I demand to be the bartender

Okay.

(12-25-2016, 02:19 AM)Aerandariel Anakinexi Wrote: Can I be a detective? Not that I really know what this is but... I'm a good detective.

Yeah man, that's perfectly okay. Solving crimes in this game is super fun too.
Hm. I think I'll try to be the warden.

I do remember trying out Space Station 13 a while back. I was a little bit awkward with the controls, but I can learn.
I still don't understand how to open BYOND. I start it, and it disappears into background processes that I can see on my Task Manager but I can't seem to do anything with it.
I got it to work. When do we plan on doing this?

E: If we need to, I can go as Head of Security instead of Warden.
(12-26-2016, 12:26 AM)Jamzor the Jaxxor Wrote: I got it to work. When do we plan on doing this?

E: If we need to, I can go as Head of Security instead of Warden.

We can do this as soon as everyone who wants to participate is ready, and as soon as I get around to port-forwarding and all that jazz.