Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Here
My fellow Eterniticans,

Welcome home to the brand new forums. Or rather, Board, given that the "forums" subdomain was taken by the old forums. But that's not too important. Just, welcome to the new community website: now with more totalitarianism. As you may or may not know, or even care for, the new forums were first discussed ages ago, but not much happened because Reasons™. But then they did, and I violently forced it all down your throat at once and then stuff happened, and here we are.

Now, I could (should?) probably apologize for that, but I won't because presidents leader-samas never apologize. I will instead make imply I apologize, call things regrettable, and hope you're statisfied with having successfully pulled some teeth to notice.

It is absolutely but not completely entirely regrettable that many, but perhaps not all, of you were made upset, angry, confused, frustrated, or otherwise of ill-mind by the sudden, possibly unanticipated, but completely out of the blue forum switch that may or may not have come at a difficult time in your life (or death; I will not allow our beyond-the-grave users to feel excluded). For this, I can apologize.

While I had originally planned to drag the process out over a handful of weeks, as I considered it and the logistics involved...it seemed kind of pointless. What needed to be moved would be moved (thanks Zab, Hahk!), whether we spent two week "discussing" or "debating" it or not. So I ushered you all in, used you as beta testers, and now here we are: with a pretty forum and prettier horizons.

That said, here's some assistance with MyBB BBCode: click, and here's some advice on how to handle migrating your threads: click. Additionally, here's a link to stuff Administration needs to do: click. If you have ideas on how to improve the community, you can mention them here, while if you have ideas on how to improve the board or board infrastructure, you may post here.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Hail \o/