Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Magyars of Russia
THE MAGYARS OF RUSSIA
[Image: magyar-invasion.jpg]

I have decided to begin a new game of Crusader Kings II. My ambition is to, eventually get through to the end, but we'll see how that goes.

I will be starting in 769 as the Magyar Hordes. Unlike the real Magyars, however, I have no ambitions for the Carpathian Basin. I will instead go north, to the wild lands. My ambition is to eventually form Russia. I also have plans to hopefully carry this into eu4... but we will see about that. I am hoping to maybe take my time with this, but you never know.

For now, my campaign begins. I may not always provide proper screenshots, as they are a pain, but I will try my best. I am playing with the CK2+ mod installed, along with better garbs, so I believe I can transfer it to eu4... if not, maybe I will just create a custom scenario in eu4 based on this game. whatever works.

Also of note in ck2+ is that I have a setting enabled that if my dynasty dies with no heir, I take over the next dynasty, sort of like eu4. I don't expect that to happen, but you never know.

I will also keep some general information up here in the OP, such as dynastys, rulers, etc.

Confederation of the Magyar 769-???
Gyula Jeno Jeno of Magyar 769-785
Gyula Deszo Jeno of Magyar 785-???

Messages In This Thread
The Magyars of Russia - by Flo - 07-29-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: The Magyars of Russia - by Flo - 07-29-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: The Magyars of Russia - by Flo - 07-30-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: The Magyars of Russia - by Flo - 07-30-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: The Magyars of Russia - by Flo - 08-01-2017, 12:22 PM