Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Warm Summer Stroll
As we walk along the dirt pathway, I notice Edward looking around at the countryside, taking in all the natural splendor as we ascend towards the top of the nearby hill. I can't help but smile a little as he does. Slowly I look out to right of the path as we pass under another red gate and watch the rolling waves of the bay with a small smile. The sun had already climbed high into the sky, escaping the grasp of it I had earlier this morning. Unfortunate as it was, I can still make the sun work for me in another fashion; it was actually in a lovely enough position to cast shadows upon-

"Perhaps, you should consider visiting the Summer Palace in Mestra. There are many great paintings by great artists of the past." I blink and look at Edward as he finishes speaking. Strange; I'm not angry at him. Oh, don't get me wrong, I am absolutely touched by the offer and will absolutely accept it. However, I usually abhor when someone interrupts my train of thought, specifically when photography is on the mind. It's definitely why Hiraku has a terrified look in his eye right now and probably why Mirai is looking at me with amusement.

Still, it's the Emperor of the Mestran Imperium. He clearly excused my faux pas. I can excuse him for something he clearly didn't know about.

"The Summer Palace in Mestra huh?" I asked, smiling brightly. "That sounds lovely." I notice his cheeks grow a bit flush and look away, pretending not to notice, but still smiling all the same. I look back over at him and add, "I would definitely love to visit. You just tell me when and I'll make sure Mirai-san is too busy to notice I'm gone."

"Hey!" She replied with a mock scowl before smirking. "In all seriousness, having taken the throne only a few months ago I will unfortunately be busy. So, I'll have to just put Mami-san on the case with her expert photography skills. I want good photos though; like, really good ones!" At that moment we stop before a series of stone stairs carved into the side of the hill. On that pathway up, there's a few red gates to pass through to lead up to the shrine at the top of the hill.

"They'll be so amazing you'll feel like you were there," I reply with a smile before taking the first step up. I turn to Edward and ask "By the way, will you be alright carrying that box up? It is a bit of a climb up these stairs."

Messages In This Thread
A Warm Summer Stroll - by Alvino Castillon - 11-08-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Mestra - 11-08-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Alvino Castillon - 11-11-2017, 08:22 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Mestra - 11-13-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Alvino Castillon - 11-13-2017, 05:25 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Mestra - 11-13-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Alvino Castillon - 11-13-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Mestra - 11-13-2017, 06:56 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Alvino Castillon - 11-13-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Mestra - 11-13-2017, 07:38 AM
RE: A Warm Summer Stroll - by Alvino Castillon - 11-15-2017, 02:00 AM