Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: 1587-1588 HLE Diplomatic Initiatives
I'm posting this thread to make it extra clear what the HLE's doing in Brigidna right now, cause there's honestly a lot, some of it just as cover.

In Dosa 1587, the Emperor (Feryn) and Prime Minister (Ulrik Rithlund) visited West Brigidna, traveling to the various states to tell them about the lord and savior the current administration's plans/agenda/intentions/whatever/I don't actually know. OOCly, this front is mostly to balance the HLE's initiatives in south Brigidna.

Notably, the HLE is pursuing some things in the west:
Galeae, Veinland: it's offering a trade deal, secretly to make it easier for the HLE to gain economic influence over Galeae. But I hear that they're slaves clients puppets of the WBEA, so it probably won't go through.

Oslanburg: the Emperor is there to visit faaaaaaaaammiiillyyyy, and show it still values their alliance.

Nersyia: the Emperor and Prime Minister are there to show they still value their alliance.

Gehenna: value alliance.

It's also visiting Kave, Ostland, Dyreheim, and Aurentine. Mostly just as a show of goodwill.

In the same month, the Foreign Minister is touring South Brigidna. It's starting from Castleon, going through the Hejdar Union, then north to Lomarre, Eskkya, skipping Strathae, visiting Keszaria, and ending up in Carpathia. This tour is, oocly, to prepare for getting Carpathians to fight my wars die for me join the HLE is a righteous, just crusade against evil death to Severyane working with the Carpathians to promote peace, stability, and economic prosperity in South Brigidna.

The HLE will tell all its friends and allies that it wants to "promote regional peace and security" (MAN, IM A GENIUS) by improving relations with the Allied States and would offer to serve as mediator between them. To offset working with the Allied Statians, it would officially join the South Brigidnan Treaty Organization. Right now, it's only de-facto part of the SBTO, with its multiple bilateral treaties with multiple SBTO states (and its joint air defense area/command with them).

The HLE has no plans to propose Carpathia join SBTO or MSEC (Middengard Sea Economic Community) (any time soon, though may if Eskkya, Lomarre, Keszaria, Castleon, and the Hejdar Union states warm to them [but Strathae can sexually service Eskkya]). But it does plan on urging both sides to get along and possibly make concessions to one another where reasonable.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.

Messages In This Thread
OOC: 1587-1588 HLE Diplomatic Initiatives - by Ayzek - 11-17-2017, 01:39 AM