Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The deal to begin more deals
Hanuman listend as the first proposal was suggested. He supported this and had indeed been one of the ones in government pushing for a modernisation and upgrade of the international link.He was impressed with the grand style though he couldn't help thinking it would be better to spend less and put more money towards the people.He responded "I agree, we need passport control in the stations before boarding of the trains . I agree with a high speed rail too but what speeds are we talking , my view is it should be at least 160-180 MPH to speed up times dramatically, the line should also be dedicated high speed clearing the current line for increased freight services.In terms of stops may I suggest extending the eastern end to Marsa Sahara to increase access from our coastal region and go right up to the port city in your nation.I believe this would significantly booost usage and our national operator of railways is ready to step in with investment in a 50/50 partnership." He hoped the proposal would be accepted, Marsa Sahara was the biggest city, they'd have the two biggest cities on the network with the new plan.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The deal to begin more deals - by BrumBrum - 10-30-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: The deal to begin more deals - by BrumBrum - 10-31-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: The deal to begin more deals - by BrumBrum - 11-06-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: The deal to begin more deals - by BrumBrum - 11-15-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: The deal to begin more deals - by BrumBrum - 11-27-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: The deal to begin more deals - by BrumBrum - 12-06-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: The deal to begin more deals - by BrumBrum - 12-07-2017, 06:19 PM