Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seasons, Equinoxes and Solstices
We should double checks something before we do this, because if I remember correctly in the US2 simulation the number of days in a year was set to a different number.

That is something we would need to account for both in our RP calendar and in our model of the seasons.

But as for the months and days when the seasons end/starts: calendar systems can be pretty arbitrary sometimes so it makes perfect sense.

However, this would have the effect of making Siora's calendar a completely solar calendar - a calendar that does NOT take into effect the phases of the moon. If we're okay with this, then there should be no problem. Just thought I should bring it up though.

Only thing is, let people make their own calendars for their countries if they want to. I don't think anyone will object to this, but I thought it should bring it up.

Anyway, main point is, before making this official let me go check some numbers.

Messages In This Thread
Seasons, Equinoxes and Solstices - by Sal - 07-09-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Seasons, Equinoxes and Solstices - by Rommy - 07-09-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Seasons, Equinoxes and Solstices - by Ayzek - 07-20-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Seasons, Equinoxes and Solstices - by Zabuza825 - 07-21-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Seasons, Equinoxes and Solstices - by Ayzek - 07-21-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: Seasons, Equinoxes and Solstices - by Ayzek - 08-13-2017, 08:03 PM