Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working Akitsu Out
(07-10-2017, 02:35 PM)BrumBrum Wrote: Proper international war would be best

Speak for yourself.

I have a number of mixed thoughts on all of this, but you all know my line of thinking by this point. I'm will just say what the consequences of an actual war will be and a Kazemuran victory.

In such a case Kazemura will probably play this out in a far more brutal fashion to send a stronger message to the world: That fascism or aggression in Ostara shall be met with a swift end by the sword. Literally they would push for the harshest retribution against the fascist leadership in Akitsu: execution. Brutal, bloody, execution. Possibly in public. They would probably be more favorable towards a joint occupation of the country during its reconstruction as well.

This would also have greater ramifications for how Kazemura views the world and its allies. Specifically it would become a more proactive player in regional affairs to try and become a unspoken leader of the region. It would also then make it more likely that Kazemura would be willing to take a more active (and violent) approach if needed. This is largely because Kazemurans would feel largely to blame for allowing this to spiral so much out of control and not intervening in the entire mess sooner.

To be frank I OOCly am not thrilled with the idea of having a war given that the entire timeline up to this point has been shaky at best and literally caps locking at each other in chat at worst. But at this point it doesn't really matter. ICly though, Kazemura would be far more against the fascists and would take a far more proactive foreign policy. I don't know if that's what people want though, but I'm playing with the hand that I've been dealt.

Edit: By the way, the moment Akitsu shows any intention of taking another nation's territory is the moment Kazemura snaps and begins its war. As in, it will act before anyone else and take the lead in this war come Hell or high water.

Messages In This Thread
Working Akitsu Out - by Zabuza825 - 07-10-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by BrumBrum - 07-10-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by Alvino Castillon - 07-10-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by Flo - 07-10-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by Rommy - 07-10-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by Zabuza825 - 07-10-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by Flo - 07-11-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by Zabuza825 - 07-11-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: Working Akitsu Out - by Flo - 07-11-2017, 05:21 PM