Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sentence Too Far: The Whispers of the Association
Date: 26 Tolven, 1584
Time: 9:23 AM

"Jiu what are the numbers looking out of Reshi for production output again?"

"Up another 5.7% this quarter, seems that transport hub the Kazemurans funded really uplifted the place."

"Remind me to thank Iwata before we leave for Singan."

"Of course Prime Minister."

Twei Keiloi was a poster child for a post-colonial country in many ways, showcasing the advancements a coloninizing country may bring to uplift the millions still in poverty, millions still isolated from true civilization. Keiloi's family were wealthy merchants during the final days of Oslan ruled Singan, successful ones at that to send him to be educated in Oslanburg during his teenage and collegiate years. The sense of foundation being laid with his Oslan heritage marks him as part of the Old Guard which takes a firm stance against the increasingly growing Lanlanian and Kazemuran influence. The flood controls as he puts it, against the tide of influences whose intentions are truly unknown.

"Message Fai, and tell him to convene a cabinet meeting to go over the proposed Reshi Document; I want that entire document completely reviewed down to the bone," he requested, his eyes still piercing the veil into the outside world from within their motorcade. Isolated, yet entrancing.

"Its been added to everyone's schedule, sir."

" Also do we have a read on what the Hoinomese feel about this yet? I'm getting cold feet about a possible customs union if we can not get our biggest trade partner in to be involved."

"My sources do not know for certain yet, there are reports of interest, reports of disinterest. Seems they might be playing the waiting game."

"Alright, well we need to schedule a meeting then, figure out a way to get a tell on this. Not going to risk billions in increased tariffs between us."

"I'll talk with the Foreign Ministry and see if that's possible."

"Thank you Jiu, you truly are the best Chief of Staff I have ever had in office."

"I am the only Chief of Staff you have ever had in office..."

"A trust testament of your value. Now lets go on with this conference."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sentence Too Far: The Whispers of the Association - by Rommy - 06-27-2017, 02:15 PM