Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new RP for Octitania
(05-26-2017, 04:51 PM)Adwest Wrote: Hi Wiz, welcome back first of all.

What do you envision to happen in this, specifically? do the participants, as delegates to the convention, debate the merits (or lack thereof~) of political reform for the country and at the end affect this change, or is it much more open-ended than that? how much "reform" do you actually intend to implement in your country, or will this be based on how the IC goes?

Thanks, it certainly good to be back.

Cocerning the RP, I was thinking about keeping the monarchy. But now to think of it, I would like the topic weathered we should keep the monarchy or not in the convention. As this convention comes along, it will be determining the foundational fate of the Empire. Your character is what you craft it to be. It can be corrupt or as populist as you want. The political wisdom is almost completely gone. But the notes I gave above is what the politician's/person's constituants think. So a lot of freedom here.

Messages In This Thread
A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-25-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by Adwest - 05-26-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-26-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by Arkiania - 05-27-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-28-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-30-2017, 01:28 AM