Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new RP for Octitania
I want to do a RP with you guys with the Constitutional Convention of 1579. I think it could work out very well.

So the basic rules are each 7 duchies get delegations proportionate to their population. 1 rep. per 500,000 people. But the speaker casts the vote of behalf of the entire delegation and he will be debating on behalf of the delegation, most of the time.

So I want to give you guys as much freedom as you need to get creative and so you can each play an active role in the convention. I will roleplay the President of the convention which basically announces the debate sessions, announces with passes and does not, and dismisses and recalls the convention.

I forgot the names of the 7 duchies so if you want, you can make them up. But I will put radom duchy names down below and give some notes about them

Epela- rural, mountainous- normal political position: right
Argaza- rural, agrarian- normal political position: populist (on no particular spectrum)
Aetos- urban, unions present- normal political position: left
Ochoininon- not rural, not extensively urbanized- normal political position: center-left
Tylousa- mining companies present, corrupt- normal political position: center
Sozurion- foresting main trade, not very many people; normal political position: center-right
Pheria- urban, near the capital- normal political position: center-left

So what do you guys think? How can we make this work?

Messages In This Thread
A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-25-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by Adwest - 05-26-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-26-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by Arkiania - 05-27-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-28-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: A new RP for Octitania - by His Wizardness - 05-30-2017, 01:28 AM