Federation of Lansenag
- Canton of Tapernaland
- Canton of Pikarland

Federation of Rohayena
- Canton of Lukenbrev
The federal city of Losarberg(capital)
Est. 21 million

Description:
This country is developed and is a socially minded country with a relaxed foreign policy. They are involved in foreign affairs and participate in it peacefully. But they have a standing army that is strong enough the defend their own country. They are in terms of developed nations a middle income country. Germanic based country that is based on low german (northern german) people in particular. Union has been around for a few centuries after a reform in a loose alliance/confederation charter. Their nation identity is not however. Lots of old buildings/history.

It is not a paradise (obviously), but it is a safe place to live and relatively a clean place too. It goals are to develop scientifically investing alot into education in recent years. However, the central government is weaker than most other nations so it depends on the Republic.

Their tongue will be based on a mixture between Danish and Plattdeutsch.

Messages In This Thread
I am back! - by His Wizardness - 05-24-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: I am back! - by Arkiania - 05-24-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: I am back! - by His Wizardness - 05-24-2017, 03:07 AM
RE: I am back! - by Arkiania - 05-24-2017, 03:09 AM
RE: I am back! - by His Wizardness - 05-24-2017, 04:25 AM
RE: I am back! - by Aerandariel - 05-24-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: I am back! - by His Wizardness - 05-24-2017, 04:18 AM