Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q&A Strathae
Some in this country see Akhadism as the fifth column do you agree with that assessment and what do you intend to do to deal with the Akhadism problem in this country? Coilean McGuire McLucais
Blair Gobnet McLucais:Well I think everyone well knows I do not like Akhadists. I say right now no Akhadist is truly Strathaen. The best is a terrorism enabler, the worst a hateful extremist bigot who is a threat to the security and safety of Strathaens. Look what happens when you let their kind in , they bomb you, they kill your own children. They in short threaten the existance and security of Strathae just like those cultural imperialists over 200 years ago. And we must fight, we must win , we must fight until there is no Akhadist left in this nation. They are a fifth collumn and while a single Akhadist remains in Strathae , Strathaes very values are under threat. Akhadism is not compatible with civillisation

Éimhear Dearbháil Scott:Once again Blair proves her ignorance and also proves just how extreme she is. This is why we left government. Akhadism is not the threat, akhadist extremists are and we will fight those but we need the akhadist community to aid us. If we call them all fifth column why should they help us? Perhaps her isolating langauge is part of the reason attacks have risen. Perhaps her driving of Akhadists to extremism is part of the reason we are in this mess. I say stop focusing on the Akhadism problem and instead focus on the Akhadist extremist problem. Stop fighting the community but instead work with them to fight extremism within their own community. If you want to stop this problem we need to work with them not against them and perhaps we need to revise our hate laws. One should be allowed to air a view but if they do they should expect backlash if its intolerant. But unless someone has harassed someone, or threatened a whole group or incited violence they should have the right to state an opinion no matter if its tolerant or not.

Sadhbh Aisling Seòras:I very much in this regard with Éimhear except on hate speech. I think our current laws once again are just fine but we do need to find a better way to work with the community. We need more Akhadists in law enforcement and intelligence and to help akhadists who patriotically report extremists. Ultimately we need to find a much better way to work with moderate akhadism while still condemning bigoted, homophobic, sexist and violent akhadism.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!

Messages In This Thread
Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-12-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-12-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-13-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-13-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-14-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-14-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-14-2016, 01:02 AM