Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q&A Strathae
What is your position on disconnection and why? Bláthnat Ó Meadhra Scott
Blair Gobnet McLucais:I do not believe its the states right to decide who one or the community decides to associate or indeed not associate with. This is solely the right of the family and denominations court. They should be able to decide their own policy. I honestly believe in the right of any family to disconnected anyone they wish and I do not regret disconnecting my son. I have my so called sons best interests , to me he is no son right now. To deny the right to disassociate is to breach religious freedom.

Éimhear Dearbháil Scott:I thin the idea of disconnection is not a kind one or in the spirit of love our religion tells us we should act. How can we claim tolerance if merely leaving ones religion risks disconnection, shunning and isolation from any society. I believe disconnection is immoral and will fight it. I will do three things , I will first remove any tax breaks for denominations who allow disconnection or have punishments for leaving the faith, yes this would also include faiths like Akhadism if practised in their most extreme form but we need to take a stand on any religion native or otherwise that practises such ideas and I'll be honest most of the time Akhadism is more advanced on this than our own native faiths most extreme denominations.

Sadhbh Aisling Seòras:I want to make clear that personally myself I am not a fan of such a policy and would never do it. My denomination indeed does not practise such a policy. However I am with Blair legally. This is a culture and denomination issue.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!

Messages In This Thread
Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-12-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-12-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-13-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-13-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-14-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-14-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Q&A Strathae - by BrumBrum - 11-14-2016, 01:02 AM