Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belay War
I think its pretty obvious by now Ramzan is stuffed and war is coming with likely Severyenne , Ererzora and Kazemura involved. So I'm going to propose some timeline and ideas.

So this is how i think it should go:
1:Agents discover documents revealing plans for chemical and bio war against Severyenne , Eretzora and Kazemura. They probably at this point also have knowledge about the "secret" facility where thousands have died during testing
2:War is declared based on evidence of chemical and bio weapons and war crimes
3:Ayanev runs and some figures run, those who stay including ramzan start losing badly but ramzan orders army to not give in threatening execution of those who run from battle.
4:War is eventually won by the coalition forces , now the political opposition parties most of whom opposed ramzan basically work with the coalition on a new system. However conditions are imposed.

I am proposing those conditions be:
1:Closure of all the mental homes
2:Release of political prisoners
3:Overseeing of all elections by foreign powers for the foreseeable future
4:Right to gay relationships enshrined in a new constitution with freedom of speech, assembly etc..
5:Banning of religious parties from forming in Belayazemlya, conservative is allowed but not religious.

I also think there should be dialogue over the yarv valley with any new government with new governments starting on a long term peace process and negotiations with Eretzora which result hopefully in ending of settlements and possibly even some more autonomy(such as a parliament for the belay regions in eretzora)
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
Couldn't another reason that Ramzan would declare war out of desperation because of the failing economy?
Could do , he wants a war with eretzora anyway but possibly a leak might bring war to him sooner.
I think it is worth noting that the administration currently in charge of Eretzora has shifted the state's policy on settlement of the Yarv Valley considerably. Construction of new settlements has been curbed and growth has been restricted to natural growth of existing communities. Whilst the government has not uprooted the Alstereni residents of Karakova from their homes, it has limited the expansion of the community by prohibiting the construction of new housing units for Alsterenis. This administration, unlike previous administrations, is far more willing to negotiate with the Belay representatives in the Yarv to bring an end to tensions between the two sides. It still views Ramzan as a madman who cannot be trusted and thus views negotiations with Belay officials from Belayazemlya as pointless and not in the state's interests. In a nutshell, the new left-wing administration is very much eager to improve the internal situation within Eretzora between Alsterenis and ethnic Belays, but the state's outlook regarding Belayazemlya has not, and likely will not, change.

Regarding the future, an autonomous region within Eretzora for ethnic Belays might be possible, but only if the left or the centre remain in power. I cannot imagine the nationalists ever accepting such a solution.
I want it to be known that I support the terms and such.

Now, I think the most important thing is that Eretzora and Severyane cooperate closely to bring down Bellyzamaamyma in the event of this war actually happening.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
I'd like to become involved, but not directly military but I'd be willing to support a fightning nation by for example cruise missiles and ammo
(10-21-2017, 12:30 AM)Severyane Wrote: I want it to be known that I support the terms and such.

Now, I think the most important thing is that Eretzora and Severyane cooperate closely to bring down Bellyzamaamyma in the event of this war actually happening.

As much as I'd like to argue over Kazemuran involvement, I figure I'll leave this to Severyane and Eretzora on this one and not involve Kazemura at this time unless necessary.
COWARD
Eretzora and I have had an idea. After the war a bit like india after independence the state splits. We have two states afterwards a Vostic State in the East as a buffer between the two and Belayazemlya which would remain Belyay and absorb the Belay people.
(11-14-2017, 02:44 AM)BrumBrum Wrote: Eretzora and I have had an idea. After the war a bit like india after independence the state splits. We have two states afterwards a Vostic State in the East as a buffer between the two and Belayazemlya which would remain Belyay and absorb the Belay people.

Yes, but I'd still like to occupy a section of land and possibly annex it at a later date.