Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
NETO Discussion Thread
Surely A'sir may try to start conversations with the conservatives guys in order they're open to negotiations or at least not going for openly military confrontation. They're trying to join NETO, after all, so they can be useful showing their commitment to stability in Near East. And I guess they're not interested to bloody suppression of Akhadist somewhat-moderate movements nor civil war in Wadiyah.
(10-05-2016, 12:20 AM)Hadash Wrote: Surely A'sir may try to start conversations with the conservatives guys in order they're open to negotiations or at least not going for openly military confrontation. They're trying to join NETO, after all, so they can be useful showing their commitment to stability in Near East. And I guess they're not interested to bloody suppression of Akhadist somewhat-moderate movements nor civil war in Wadiyah.

Right now, its either a long and bloody military confrontation, or a two-state solution.
So Carpathia and I have come up with a potential solution to the crisis here, I would like to hear what you guys think because I believe this would work and finally put the Wadiyan situation to rest.

The idea is that we will follow Carpathia's suggestion of a two-state solution in Wadiyah, where the eastern bloc will break from the west and become completely independent to run itself into the ground as an isolationist theocratic state, we would of course not recognize it and leave it to suffer its own demise. In the meantime west Wadiyah, which will be recognized to us as Wadiyah, will remain in NETO - the west has most of the population hubs and we would continue to hold a significant amount of its oil deposits as well. In addition, Silistria, the ethnic-Carpathian autonomous province within Wadiyah will also remain in NETO. The final point here is that this new western Wadiyah would be OOCly/ICly controlled by Jamzor and myself, where will administer the country as if it were just another country - we have done this before with the Medo-Kubanizan Empire and believe that this is a simple and efficient solution to put this matter to rest and move onto more important matters such as A'sir's apparent assension into NETO as a full member, because apparently that never happened Tongue Let me know what you guys think, in my opinion this would allow the people in East Wadiyah to realise that their method of rule is in no way efficient and would allow us to peacefully reconstruct Wadiyah - Ga'bath is fully prepared to take on any financial responsibilities that go along with this reconstruction.

Let me know what you reckon, Carp is all good with this suggestion so it's up to NETO to decide.
I suppose I'm fine with this idea. We should keep an eye on East Wadiyah, though, just in case any unsavory outside influences try to get a foothold in the Near East through there.
(10-05-2016, 01:58 PM)Jamzor the Jaxxor Wrote: I suppose I'm fine with this idea. We should keep an eye on East Wadiyah, though, just in case any unsavory outside influences try to get a foothold in the Near East through there.

Indeed, a prolonged NETO peacekeeping mission along the border in friendly (Wadiyan) territory is my immediate suggestion.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
Totally off topic but...another one lol...this makes the third country splitting in two in like 2-3 years XD

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

(10-05-2016, 05:10 PM)Severyane Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 01:58 PM)Jamzor the Jaxxor Wrote: I suppose I'm fine with this idea. We should keep an eye on East Wadiyah, though, just in case any unsavory outside influences try to get a foothold in the Near East through there.

Indeed, a prolonged NETO peacekeeping mission along the border in friendly (Wadiyan) territory is my immediate suggestion.

We should also make sure to make every attempt to reconcile with the Easterners so that there will be no prolonged resentment. NETO is an alliance that empowers the Akhadic community on the world stage, and we should try to emphasize that fact. We should make sure that we do not place barriers to trade or diplomatic cooperation, even if the Easterners reject us at first.
Not sure if I should post here, but hey why the hell not. Seems like lots of things have happened. At any rate, my bad on not sending Mestran troops to aid in the original crisis. I was going to, then got busy and such. I may have moved troops to the border but too late now.

I wonder if this NETO alliance would be willing to work with Mestra? Ideally a continued deployment of troops near the western border is concerning, but I suppose higher cooperation levels with the Imperium may be beneficial? Let me know if I can help/participate, or be useful in some way.
I'm sure we can work with Mestra where necessary.

But our first order of business right now is maintaining peace in Wadiyah.

Ga'bath and Zargistan are in favor, and I believe Mithraina and Kyrzbekistan are as well. We can then assume that Khanid and Aricca go along with the player consensus.

The NETO occupation force will then take on a peacekeeping role in West Wadiyah, mostly along the border and in the ethnic eastern areas near the capital, I would presume. I doubt the East would allow any NETO forces to remain on their side.

Unless there are any further questions concerning Wadiyah, I suggest we move on to getting A'sir full membership. More specifically: what exactly are Kyrzbekistan's objections?
Hi folks. Well, I've made some flags and coats of arms.

Show ContentWest Wadiyah:

Show ContentEast Wadiyah:

Show ContentAutonomous Region of Silistria:

Also, offtopic maybe, but here's some football kits as well:
Show ContentSpoiler:

West Wadiyah and Silistria participate in the Cup of Carpathian Nations, which is hosted every 4 years.