Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Second Gable Intervention
Scenario
Yessiree, after almost exactly four decades, the Holy Lanlanian Empire is returning to once again save Gable from itself. The Lanlanians first liberated Gable from an evil military coup in 1556 and had a sizable presence in the country until 1574. They withdrew that year, largely content with the level of DEMOCRACY that gable had achieved.

But, sadly, peace in Gable did not last. In 1590, ethnic and social-economic tensions between the cities and countryside turned violent as the country was influenced by a civil war raging to its north. The war escalates in 1595, after the Gablese President is assassinated by rebel forces on his way to a peace conference. At the same time, the civil war north of Gable has began to wind down, with the government there pushing the ideological rebels south into Gable.

I will most likely set the first few posts before 1595, to set the tone and shit, but the bulk of RP will most likely be set after 1595. While Lanlanian air and special forces have likely been in the country since 1592, it won't be until after the President is assassinated that Gable requests boots on the ground. At that point, Lanlanian involvement will begin a steady escalation until Gable is "secured."

The Lanlanians might certainly end up being in the country for another two decades, we'll see.

Parties
Show ContentParties:

Notes
SO WHO WANTS TO PLAY.

My main goal is defeating the rebellion and rebuilding Gable. I'm not after Northstan, but might certainly go in if the campaign evolves that way. The Lanlanians will most likely be supporting Gable alone, though Gable and the HLE could ultimately ask their friends for help, especially if Northstan tries anything funny.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Singan might be willing to help if HLE requests; barring how things develop in Hoinom it might go help to help keep democracy in an ever spiraling area of the world >_>
*Kyrzbekistani ships flood the area with weapons*
*sinks all kyzgkdsfsdkbmsdmbvstan ships*
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
I'm up for maybe controlling the extreme rebels.
You're my hero, Ark. Q_Q
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire