Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OoC: The Zenith of Madness
Show Contentproof of approval:

This will be the OoC thread for discussing things which may or may not happen in Adwest's final attempt to get some more of that sweet, sweet lebensraum (read: "living space" or territory)

You may also post your declarations of war against Adwest, here.

GLORY TO ADWEST, GREATEST COUNTRY EVER o7
|| Democratic Republic of Mayari ||

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian
revolution and build revolutionary base areas

Blah blah blah Cynas shall defend its sovereign neighbor against Adwestenne aggression yadda yadda.

Let’s get ready to rumble then. ^_^
(12-04-2017, 05:56 PM)Alvino Castillon Wrote: Blah blah blah Cynas shall defend its sovereign neighbor against Adwestenne aggression yadda yadda.

Let’s get ready to rumble then. ^_^

Your puny heads will roll in the mud, your banner torn up, and your homes ransacked O_O

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian

Okay, so question.

I was told that in Kvaenna, there's now a MDP between a lot of the anti-Adwest countries. Chances are North Kolhar will have joined this too, seeking protection against South Kolhar and Adwest.

And if North Kolhar joined it, then South Kolhar would have sought an alliance with Adwest. For no other reason than to secure an alliance to counter the alliance that North Kolhar made.

Would Adwest accept such an offer? If so, would the start of this bring South Kolhar into the conflict?

Neither Kolhar actually wants a war at this time, but if one starts then they will (even if a little reluctantly) support whatever allies they have. And if they both get involved, it likely means a resumption of the war in Kolhar (and this time, both sides will try to finish the other off for good).
Sindar-Astrasia should buy Mordvanian missiles.
Did you find someone to RP Sindar-Alstaria, btw, Fal? Or do I need to arrange stuff? <_<
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
@Zab: Yes, Adwest would be fine pursuing an alliance with South Kolhar. With regards to your second question, it depends on whether or not the KTO (that anti-Adwest pact jealous of our land) deems what happens in Sindar-Astrasia as falling under the terms of their mutual defense clause.

@Hadash:Dodgy

@Lines: No, I haven't. But I'll be playing the Grand Duke of SA. I guess I'll need someone for the other faction though.

I’ll step up to play the other faction since it’d likely be working in tandem with Cynas. MDP and all that noise. Will's stepped up to play the Parliamentary forces. I briefed them on what's ongoing now.
So I wanted to take a moment and note that no one is playing Falsea at this time. Given its alliance with Cynas, I would like to step up to play it since it would be working in tandem with Cynas at this point.
Nerysia, having a Treaty with Adwest, will get involved in support of Sophia. Either through an attack on Adwest directly (obliging Nerysia to come to Adwest's aid), or through Adwest's own request.