Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

In response to Ga'bath threats and rhetoric, Spiff Technologies has announced it's signed a contract with the Branch for security at its research sites in Mithraina.

According to a Spiff Tech spokesman "because several of the sites have ongoing climate research and make use of proprietary technology, extra protection is warranted."

Details are unknown, but the Branch are no strangers to this type of situation. They have a global reputation as one of the best security contractors in the business.

Following heated discussions and legal appeals, Taeunas officials have declared Akhadism a "cult of cowardly murderers, terrorists and thugs." Akhadism will not receive recognition as a religion in Taeunas, and all followers are now suspect.

This response has come after multiple attacks, including the theater attack in Goudadam, Goldecia and the seizing of a cruise ship, the Florinthian Swan.

"Taeunas will do everything in its power to prevent these sort of atrocities from occurring in its territory."

In related news, four Garda SAR K9 teams were sent to Goudadam to assist with rescue and recovery efforts there.

At Inishdunmoor today, the MV Emerald Traveller was launched for it's first sea trial. The Emerald Traveller is a three hundred twenty meter long submarine cruise vessel. Hundreds were on hand to see the ship pushed into the water. The sub will spend three weeks in its trial, then transit to Tara to pick up the first group of cruise passengers.
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:37 PM