Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

For the first time, the Thorin Flight Academy opened it's airfield to the general public and hosted the first annual Thorin Air Show. Their were several demonstrations of Taeunas' aircraft.

A second year team demonstrated the incredable attack power of the A-14 Jagatai on scrap metal mock ups of armored vehicles. In four passes, nearly an entire armored battalion was simulatedly destroyed.

A team of third and fourth year cadets took to the skies in a squadron of F-29 Tyre fighters and simulated a dog fight for the crowd. The smoke trails and puffs of colored powder paint in simulated missiles made for an incredible show.

The last act was a special first look at the new C-43 Dragonwing. Three of them flew in, the first being the AC varient. The guns of the assault aircraft tore up the nearby range with a massive amount of firepower. After what was only seconds, the AC moved off and two regular cargo varients buzzed in. Even before they touched down, the ramps opened.

As soon as the aircraft touched down, four vehicles drove out. A Sidewinder FST and a Thunderchild APC came from each. The vehicles circled and set up a perimeter, troops pouring out from the APC's. It was an incredible show of Taeunas combat abilities.

President DeSchaine was in attendance, and appeared very pleased with the results.

"The skill and dedication of all Taeunasans is evidenced here. Our troops, our workers... this is what makes our nation great. We certainly could be worse, like paranoid royals."

A grisley discovery today as the Belfast Garda sifted through what looks like a large scale dumping site for mutilated bodies. Initial estimates put the number of individuals at thirteen, with more probably waiting to be uncovered.

"It's highly disturbing." said an official, who asked not to be named. "Male, female, all hair colors, eye colors... there doesnt seem to be a pattern to it."

Whats even more disturbing is that there have been no missing persons reports filed on any of the victems. "None of the bodies we've recovered so far matches anything in the system."
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:35 PM