Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

Goodevening, and Welcome to RTT

Our top story: Riots at Fitzgerald Stadium after a controversial two-nil loss to Severyane. Over forty thousand fans took to the field and then the streets as the Sev players and game officials were taken away in Garda armored trucks. Several cars in an official lot were destroyed, as well as a couple Garda cruisers, before reinforcements, including several Gallowglass anti riot drones, arrived on scene. The crowds were eventually dispersed by water cannons and tear gas, but not before several arrests were made. A spokesman for the Garda told RTT that charges are pending.

[Image: 10531940-large.jpg]

[Image: belfast-riots-hmed-215a-grid-6x2.jpg]

More protests are expected, and several threats on social media networks are being investigated, accoding to Garda sources. One officer was overheard saying that "They should get out before something really bad happens."

Tensions are running high, and there is a large Garda force at the hotel where the Severyane team is housed. Outside, crowds have gathered and adapted traditional rebel songs to denounce the Sev team, but no serious altercations have been reported. When we come back, the weather outlook for the rest of the week, PLUS! a sit down with one of Taeunas' newest musical sensations. Stay tuned!
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:29 PM