Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

Tara- Embassy Attack Being Probed

Garda forces are continuing to investigate the attack on the Severyanian embassy after the body of the security chief was found inside several hours after the attack. Cause of death was a single gunshot to the back of the head from a medium caliber handgun. The mans name is being held back pending notification of next of kin.

In response to the remarks by the new Severyanian Premier, Taoiseach DeSchaine took offense.

"On behalf of the Taeunas people, I refute those claims. Had THAT government not mass murdered several hundred people in cold blood and THEN let those responsible for the atrocity get away with it, I am one hundred percent certain that this incident would NOT have happened. In addition, an Embassy is considered to be home soil to the nation that owns it, and once their perimeter was breached, there was nothing Taeunas authorities could do. Seems that their own security was lacking in that respect. They have only to look in the mirror to see the ones ultimately responsible for this."
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:27 PM