Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

Tara- Outrage at Severyania

In Tara today, protests erupted outside the Severyanian embassy over the news of a mass execution in that country. Over three hundred people were killed by government forces in a raid to eliminate political rivals.

Several thousand Taeunas citizens gathered outside the embassy in Tara and voiced their displeasure. Garda forces were present, but no protesters were detained. Toward evening, many protesters began throwing rocks at the embassy proper.

BREAKING- SEVERYANIAN EMBASSY UNDER ATTACK

[Image: embassy460.jpg]

Unknown forces have stormed the Severyanian embassy. Sources at the scene have said over a dozen armed individuals have entered the embassy. Sounds of gunfire and explosions are being heard from within. Protesters outside are cheering. More news as it develops.
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:25 PM