Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

Tara- New Ammo for Military and Garda

Military and Garda officials announced today that they would be phasing out traditional full metal jacket "ball" ammunition, and switching over to the new Radically Invasive Projectile, also called a RIP round, from G2R Inc.

The round is a solid copper design, with the tip being machined to have eight trocar pointed "petals" designed to break from the bullet upon impact with a body. This design also allows the round to act as a hole saw and pass through thin solid layers, such as plywood or sheetrock, "packing" the hollow point with whatever material it passed through.

[Image: rip2-900x450.jpg]

This ability allows the round to conserve more of its energy to be expended when it hits the target. In a fluid, or in soft tissue, the projectile fragments, with each trocar pointed petal making its own wound track. The geometry and thickness of the petals cause them to flip along their path, resulting in a massively devastating wound.

[Image: rip-round-500-4.jpg?w=500&h=406]

Indeed, the company motto states "The last round you will ever need."
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:24 PM