Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

In Belfast today, the investigation started into the raid on a cult compound outside the city. The raid several days ago turned into a full blown fire fight as the Garda entered the main building. The Cultists, armed with Kaidos V-83 light machine guns and Laddneian LASA R590 rifles, were able to stall the Garda. The situation was brough to the attention to President DeSchaine, who gave the go ahead for a single fire team of NoKS armor equipped HCT soldiers to support the Garda on the basis of foreign military grade hardware being used.

The five HCT troops were delivered to the site by VTOL and entered through the roof. Once inside, it was only a matter of a few minutes before resistance stopped. Twenty three cultists were killed, another twelve wounded, and six Garda hospitalized with serious wounds. None of the HCT were hurt.

As the annual Sléibhte Lárnach Bighorn Sheep lamb count is underway, state biologists are wondering how new program protections for mountain lions will affect the population.

The 400 remaining Bighorns, which live in the rocky alpine wilderness of the eastern Sléibhte Lárnach, are one of the most endangered large mammals in the Taeunas.

This winter, however, state biologists had to scale back efforts to snare and collar suspected nuisance cougars after a complaint that even those not threatening sheep were being harmed.

Now a lion proven to kill bighorns can be shot. But lions can't be snared to collar and track them.

Taeunas voters gave mountain lions special protections in 1560.

The sheep, with horns that splay sideways, have been listed since 1569.
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:16 PM