Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
RTT-

The search continues at a mass grave discovered outside of Belfast. The number of bodies found has risen to twenty, with more expected.

The Garda have released some preliminary findings from the medical examiner. The report states that the most recent of the bodies show contusions and abraisions consistent with restraints on the arms and legs. The report also states that the victims were exanguinated in what appears to be a ritualistic killing.

Two people are dead after a three vehicle accident near the intersection of M-57 and Shaner Avenue on Sunday evening in Bannockburn.

The accident happened around 6:25 p.m.

Four people were involved in the crash, Garda said. There were three vehicles, a motorcycle, a pickup truck and a van pulling a trailer.

Garda officers told the media that the van carrying the trailer was traveling westbound on M-57 and crossed the center line. It was struck broadside by the pickup truck. Both the driver and passenger in the van were killed. The motorcycle was heading eastbound when it made a quick maneuver to lay the bike down just in front of the accident.

The other two people involved in the crash, passengers in the pickup truck, were taken to Spectrum Butterworth Hospital and are being treated for non-life threatening injuries.

The victims names have not been released.

BREAKING NEWS

We've just been informed by the Belfast Garda that they have raided the compound of a extremist religious sect. Inside, they found an elaborate altar used for human sacrifice. The mass grave discovered earlier this month was the place where they disposed of the bodies. More on this as it comes in.
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:15 PM