Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas
You've heard of better mouse traps, now meet the better bug zapper!

[Image: th?id=OIP.rL6BRs8KEtgwiImqxk_dqQEsCk&pid=15.1]

Global Dynamics is debuting its new agricultural defense system the UPK, or Ultimate Pest Killer.

The UPK is low power laser defense system with the ability to burn insects from the air, as well as irritate and singe larger mammal type pests.

The system is guided through the use of cameras and IR optical sensors to track, identify and target airborne insects and ground based varmints. The sensors can differentiate many types of insects, targeting nuisance insects like Mosquitoes and Citrus Psyllids, while leaving pollinators like bees and butterflies alone.

It also has the ability to target larger pests such as rabbits and deer and singe their fur, causing them discomfort and making them run off.

The Agriculture Department of the Interior Ministry has had these systems at several locations for testing and has approved them.

"It's a large one time expense, but it is certainly very cost effective when compared to traditional pesticides and spraying." said Deputy Minister for Agriculture Alise Bohan. "It's also much safer for the environment, and people, without having to dump poisons all over the fields, orchards and groves. It takes organic to a whole new level."
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard

Messages In This Thread
RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: RTT- Raidió Teilifís Taeunas - by DeSchaine - 06-27-2017, 05:38 PM