Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SV News 24
Wednesday 2nd Ochtyr 1583
Blair McLucais challenged on shunning

[Image: Angela+Constance+Angela+Constance+Launch...bQS_ql.jpg]

Today in a Kathmore rally Blair Gobnet McLucais faced her largest critic.The critic was her very own son Aodhán Gobnet McLucais currently 18 years old. Blair McLucais was rallying support amongst her key supporters in order to encourage them to vote for her resurgent year if the polls are to be believed with not only the popular vote going her way but also the poll of clans which is considered the most important poll of all. The resurgent Blair who is currently campaigning on a crackdown on criminal immigrants, forcing more assimilation and "fighting the Akhadist 5th Column" in order to protect clan identity was suddenly heckled then she directed the cameraman in an attempt to interact with her disrupter not realising he was her very own son who she banished 3 years ago. Aodhán Gobnet McLucais asked her "As a son you shunned along with the whole temple three years ago for daring to have a different religion and the son you abandoned and kicked out onto the streets with nothing but my phone what are you going to do about shunning and the practise that destroys families or are you just going to ignore this cult like element of Temple practise." The candidate responded by saying "What son, you are no son of mine.Any boy who betrays his family so much deserves to be shunned. I do not support the opression of our Breizhighist faith on the issue of shunning or the support of the state to the so called victims. I will repeal the law blocking taxpayer funds to Breizhighist temples who have done nothing more than keep their tradition and to the book. That is my stance." When asked further by her son she said "You have your answer" before calling on the security "Get this dickhead out of here now ".

The candidate then went on to campaign promising to "protect Strathae from the foreign invaders and the insider politically correct fifth column" and to stand up for the "True Strathaens". The rally theme and slogan was "Keep Strathae Strathaen" was chanted in the crowd as well as the other popular chants "Akhadists out, Akhadists out" and "Gays okay, Akhadists scum".The campaign though divisive seems to be hitting home with some of the more traditional base as well as voters who are "fed up with terrorist Akhadists" who have struck 11 times in the last 3 years.

Opponent Éimhear Dearbháil Scott of the clan progressive party has roundly condemned Blair McLucais. Eimhear said today "Today my politcal opponent showed her true colours even more. She is no friend of Strathae my friends. She is no liberal, she is no centrist or protector.She is nothing but a nasty bigot , a nasty hypocritical bigot bullying a small minority for the actions of a few terrorists while condoning the cult like act of shunning , thereby ignoring a real glaring issue with our traditional religion. Do I support gay rights yes, do I support womens rights yes but do I support bullying a minority group while ignoring the religious extremists at home , no. She should come out against shunning and take back in her son if she is at all moral.But she won't she is just a bigot." The argument is likely to raise once again a spectre that Blair McLucais would rather keep out of the public spotlight.To make matters worse Aodhán threw off his jumper to reveal a CPP t shirt underneath. Blair McLucais has now accused Eimhear of orchestrating the "attack" on her at the rally with Eimhear strongly denying the claim saying it was his independent choice and the CPP have had nothing to do with the event.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!

Messages In This Thread
SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 09-25-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 09-25-2016, 06:02 AM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 09-25-2016, 01:21 PM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 10-04-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 10-11-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 10-24-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 10-28-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 11-05-2016, 03:22 AM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 11-24-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: SV News 24 - by BrumBrum - 04-16-2017, 11:34 PM