Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A united Skathia?
It was 1600 just months into his second term. James had worked on trade and achieved treaties in various countries around the world however now he wanted something different. Something more. He had run on a vision of a new treaty one that would revolutionise Skathia. He sent out a letter to the Nyland president and then letters to the Mandevine Community members inviting them to a conference.

The letter read :
Dear President Roxanne

I James Perrier-Abbott , president of the Mandavine Union believe our peoples have much in common such as our belief in universal values in human rights, diversity and respect of all humans regardless of our cultural differences. I also believe we have much to gain in further co-operation. I am today writing to you with this in mind.

I propose a new structure for the Nyland and Mandavine Community trade, regulatory and cross border securuty co-operation that recognises our shared democratic values, common issues and trade links. I believe more co-operation standardization and movement between our countries for tourism, economics and education can only benefit our peoples. With this in mind I would like to invite you to a conference in Quentin to discuss future co-operation and the future relations within Skathia and the Mandavines. The conference would discuss issues of security, economic, education and environmental co-operation among other issues to see the best way forward with a view to potentially develop trade treaties with the Mandevine community. I believe this will benefit trade and tourism withint our region.
May we move forward in harmony to greater things for our nations and into a bright future of co-operation, peace and stability within Skathia.

Yours Sincerely , James Perrier-Abbott president of the Mandavine Union

With the letter sent out all that was now needed was to wait for responses
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!