Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1597-1598 Nyland General Assembly
Speaker Emma Nystroem: The Assembly's chair is well aware of the rules of the Nyland General Assembly, Rep. Tonetta, and the floor may continue until the debate is finished which, although it is not the case, we thank you for your advice and take note into your complaint.

I will understand as well, however, your intervention as call to vote the submitted bill with Rep. Ho-Lee Kow's amendment. Unless there is another intervention requested, we may proceed as soon as your proposal to vote is seconded by others represntatives or parliamentary group, according to the procedure of the Nyland General Assembly.
Kraig Kellaust (MCN)

I second.
Michael Badoutmeal (Common Sense Coalition): I second the motion ask well.

Speaker Emma Nystroem: I hereby call parliamentary groups to vote for the Assembly Bill 1957.001 High Speed Rail Act, as amended by Rep. Ho-Lee Kow.
Moderate Coalition of Nyland

100 Aye
0 Nay
Ultranationalist Party

85 - Aye
0 - Nay

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze