Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 ETERNITY WINTER EXTRAVAGANZA
[Image: Capture_2018-12-21-06-01-20.png]

Hey guys, it's around that time of year! Holiday Season time! Instead of acknowledging the inevitable crawl of time and your youth beginning to recede into distant memory why not instead engage in some consumerism? 

ITS A GIFT EXCHANGE! 

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS! You buy a gift for someone else on the forum, and then they buy a gift for someone else, and so on and so forth. Suggested gift is from $5-$20, but do what you are able to. It's not about the money, it's about the LOVE!

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: While we're all sharing the love and joy of the season, why not consider dropping a donation in the donation box? Just a $5 donation to the board would be a big difference if everyone chipped in and did it. I know it's awoward asking, but it would be pretty special if even ten or twelve of us could do $5. Ayzek does a lot of stuff for us and it would be good if we could all support the board and take some of the financial burden off of him. There should be a donate button up near the top bar. If you need help with that, let me know or ask Ayz. 

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO AFFORD A GIFT LET ME KNOW. We'll figure something out discretely so you can enjoy the season with everyone else.
IT BEGINS!

Sal, enjoy the interesting but weird plant/animal ecosystem game I got you: Equilinox.
Aaaah!! I’m so excited to play it!

One thank-you gift in return for Mr Flooby’s generosity: Motorsport Manager. I know you like to manage balls, and now you can manage the vroom vroom, too.

For Young Lord Blacaria, a cop-out gift because he has no wishlist so he gets something I enjoy playing: Hidden Folks. Alternatively: Tiny Bullshit The Game.

And for an Ikarius, The Witness! You can let me know if it’s worth downloading from family sharing with Oer.

Merry Steamas!
Thanks so much Sal! I'll be playing this in the next few days; getting a new monitor (that I totally didn't pick out for myself nope).

A thank-you gift in return in the form of Where the Water Tastes Like Wine! Hope you enjoy it!

For Sep, I decided to give him Golf With Your Friends! Because it's fun!

I might have two more gifts planned... though I can't promise they'll all bring happiness and merriment. Hehehe...
Hmm... this requires some thought.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

So, Seperallis, Ikarius, Flo, expect gifts coming to you from me in the coming moments.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

So, now that I can sit down and sort this out I gotta gift back those who gifted me.

- So Ikarius eventually gets The Deadly Tower of Monsters so he can enjoy stupid B-movie action...whenever Steam decides I'm allowed to buy it. He also gets Hammerwatch because it's been in my inventory for years.
- Deck gets Galactic Civilizations III, so he can build the empire NS realities keep denying him.
- I'm slingin' Startup Company to Flo, because he wants it, yo.

So on to the new giftings!

- I know Hahk is too busy working to do anything besides eat and sleep, but I sent him Guns of Icarus from my old bag of tricks, anyway.
- I sent OneShot to Sal on Crimbo Morning, but that doesn't count because it was bought months ago as part of normal gifting. So I sent her Hammerwatch as well. Really cleaning my inventory here! Flipped Smile
- Ayzek gets Dude, Stop, something he neither wants nor needs. It speaks for itself, really.

That's it? I think? That's it.

Oh no, that's not it. I forgot I also sent Lom some Westerado. It's like Red Ded if we lived in a world where games were taxed per pixel.