NPC Campaign Submission
NPC Country:Republic of Falsea,Grand Duchy of Sindar-Astrasia
NPC Location: Kvaenna believe mix of dutchies and democracy

Campaign Setting: 1595-1597
Informational Links: <if any exist; such as a wiki page or factbook thread>

NPC History
Don't know exactly

Campaign Plot
Basically the current integration for Sindar Astrasia into KTO has down well and there has been increases in trade. Furthermore due to fear of Adwest and need for friends Falsea had become closer to the KEC and KTO countries. Two new governments are elected on the promise of joining the KEC and in Falsea KTO and KEC. Negotiations start on a deal to join discussing issues with potential even for extension of KTO/KEC co-operation. After the negotiations a deal is published then put to vote via referendum.Expansion could come in the form of optional agencies Kvaenna wide to increase kvaennan co-operation on things like aerospace management, having a space agency, science and research co-operation and education co-operation as well a continent wide arrest warrant scheme.

Potential for Other Player Involvement
Other players could join the diplomatic RP and negotiating what they think the charter should be with potentially even a merging of the two organisations into one to simplify things . Then afterwards there will Yes to joining and No to joining campaigns, this could be where debates are held with questions asked with people playing party leaders or campaigners for the organisations in the debates.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
But why tho. Why would they wanna join? Also, I have no idea what those acronyms mean.

Additionally, those States were originally added for Fals expansions. Now that he's inactive/MIA, why should they not simply be purged?
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
A big part of the reason is to strengthen trade ties regionally and to have security.Should Adwest as they have in the past ever get agressive or imperialistic they can count on the defense of Goldecia and Taenus and Cynas to defend them making them safe. Basically they would consider it a matter of economic and more importantly national security priority since it would boost trade and also make sure they can exist long term.KEC is Kveannan Economic Union and a free trade zone. KTO is Kvaenna Treaty Organisation. Basically think NATO but for Kvaenna.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
No.
Republic of Taeunas Database
RTT News

Only the strongest will survive... lead me to heaven when I die...
I am the shadow on the wall... I'll be the one to save us all...

Constitutionalist

DeSchaine's Shipyard
Well there you have it!