Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Retirement
Fooled you all, I just wanted to inform everyone that I'll be gone in May and June for a very special reason. My girlfriend and I are going on a trip to visit our families (Texas and then to California). Normally there wouldn't be anything special about this, but since you are all my friends I wanted you to know that I intend to pop that special question to her. Big Grin

Just thought it would be cool if you all knew.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
BUT YOURE SUPPOSED TO MARRY ME, HAHK. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Jk, jk. I hope it works out and you get married and you have a three story house with a white picket fence and a sports car and fifty children and a good family and and and and and and and and and and and and vacations to exotic destination twice a year and that your in laws are not as intolerable as in laws usually are and I hope you have a good time on your trip and and and yes.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
(11-10-2018, 10:48 PM)Ayzek Wrote: BUT YOURE SUPPOSED TO MARRY ME, HAHK. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Jk, jk. I hope it works out and you get married and you have a three story house with a white picket fence and a sports car and fifty children and a good family and and and and and and and and and and and and vacations to exotic destination twice a year and that your in laws are not as intolerable as in laws usually are and I hope you have a good time on your trip and and and yes.

Thanks, bossman! I have a good feeling about her, so... Smile
Shut up. D:<

And good luck.

You know, the real test of your relationship is to bring here here. If she's still with you after knowing what we are, then I think she might be the one.

I feel rejected now.
(11-12-2018, 07:13 PM)Seperallis Wrote: Shut up. D:<

And good luck.

You know, the real test of your relationship is to bring here here. If she's still with you after knowing what we are, then I think she might be the one.

I'll see what I can do. Might be a weird thing to explain to her lol.

(11-12-2018, 08:10 PM)Nentsia Wrote: I feel rejected now.

I still love you cat man.
Congrats man! Imma BOP to you just to see you e_e!