Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement: Forum Updated
The forum was updated to the latest version of myBB because Blac said something scary to me. But also because the old version didn't want to run translate smoothly to php 7, which I just discovered we need or some or other I don't actually I just do things stop asking questions, they hurt me inside and I don't like being hurt inside so why are you being so mean to me I'm just doing my best. ;(

I'm out of time for the day, but I should be able to get Focus 2 running again tomorrow, along with the majority of our scripts. Revolutions will be fixed the day after. SMTRP Tools will be restored over the weekend. Maybe. I don't know. I'm actually shit at PHP and I don't know how the switch to PHP7 will affect them.

I had to force all users onto Focus to avoid any issues from some themes lacking details that let users log in, but Revolution is right there.

The wiki will be hopefully be restored sometime next week.
The Focus theme has largely been restored. Let me know here if you guys notice something wrong or otherwise broken. Again, I'll work on the Revolution theme tomorrow and the SMTRP tools the day after/likely the weekend. I'll likely add Jump and SMTRP Tools dropdown menus to Focus then, too. To replace the infotable THAT HAS DEPARTED TO THE ANNALS OF HISTORY.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
The names on the "active in the last 24 hours" list all run together into one long word. I'm on the revolution theme.

*edit*
Also, spoiler code is broken. Check the map thread for an example. Flipped Smile
BLESS YOU AND YOUR USE OF APPROPRIATE CHANNELS.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
I've noticed that the links to global statistics and such, don't work or are the pages don't exist. You may be aware of it, something to do with scripting I would imagine?.
@Mes Yes, the files haven't been installed yet. I should get to it sometime this weekend, maybe. Can't say for sure since I'm working overtime tonight.

@Sep I HAVE FIXED IT WITH MY l33t HAX0R SKILLZ.

@Sal @Sep I haven't uploaded the spoiler stuff.

@Sal @Hadash @Brumbrum? I have ran a high level, no lie, script that should have fixed your fancy EVIL HERETICAL ETHNIC UN-AMERICAN CHARACTERS. It might have broken other things, I have no idea. If it did, it's not my fault. You're welcome.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
Yeah so I don't know what happened, but this is what I get on my laptop (Windows 7, using Chrome):

https://imgur.com/a/4tuUCxC

I can't change it to another theme either. I suspect this is mobile, but the bottom offers no options to switch to one of the two other themes.
(10-20-2018, 04:25 PM)Alvino Castillon Wrote: Yeah so I don't know what happened, but this is what I get on my laptop (Windows 7, using Chrome):

https://imgur.com/a/4tuUCxC

I can't change it to another theme either. I suspect this is mobile, but the bottom offers no options to switch to one of the two other themes.

I had the same issue, on my iPad, Lines had to change my theme manually... but thank god it’s not JUST me.
ITS JUST YOU TWO. IM NOT RESPONSIBLE. D:
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
On a related note, I am branding both themes "installed" and will now work on the smtrp stuff. If you guys notice any more issues with the themes, post here.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire