Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, World
So, I'm Snipes. I'm a fairly new member of the NationStates community, but I think that my RP experiences in the past will help me acclimate to the new climate.

As for personal interests, I like guns, politics, history, memes, vidya gaems, normal stuff for an edgelord like me to enjoy.

But enough small talk, I'd like to get started here.
Hi there *waves*

Welcome to Eternity! We are a decent bunch, I would say, so you should fit right in. What kind of nation are you hoping to create? Smile

You can call me Eskkya, Eskky, Nolwenn or my RL name Darren. Up to you! Smile
Hi welcome Snipes, hope you have a great time here. Kvaenna has plenty of space left for nations and an economic union if thats the kind of thing you are into.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
Alright. The nation I had in mind would be effectively a hybrid of Switzerland and some Scandinavian countries. IE, capitalist af, located up north, isolationist, and with Viking aesthetics. Any spots on the map that would fit something like that?
I would suggest being located close to my nation Eskkya, in Brigidnia, for such a nation. It is definitely the place to be at the moment! Wink Just avoid Carpathia and Moldova, you do not want that nation as neighbours. Tongue
Alright. What region would Brigandia be in? Can you show me a map of the region so I know what I'm looking at?
[Image: ml5wd5.png]

I am talking about this region.
Alright. Well, I appreciate your help, but it seems like I'm gonna be taking Kyrland and taking it for myself.
Welcome, broskie. FYI, it's "Brigidna".

What kinda vidya gaems ya into, d00d?

Your avatar looks familar, but I can't quite place it.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
LIES!!!! ALL LIES!