Texas (5)
Utah (9)
Vermont (10)
Virginia (10)
Washington (10)
West Virginia (10)
Wisconsin (13)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcowf5POzmE
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://eternityrpc.com/board/jscripts/mtrpdate.js"></script>
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Flo : 7
Seperallis : 10
Blacaria : 3
Ayzek : -7
THE DIRECTORATE : 0
Dom : 1
Nents: 2
Nolwenn : 1
http://board.eternityrpc.com/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Székély
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
http://board.eternityrpc.com/thread-791-...ml#pid6733
The following list will be non-inclusive and may be amended at any time. A link to RP-flavored text will be included where available and additionally details will be added where possible.

Convention on Diplomatic Relations: Athenne Convention on Diplomatic Relations

The Convention on Diplomatic Relations cements the rules of conducting diplomatic relations between independent states. Key elements are: a host nation may not arrest a diplomat, or touch diplomatic property without the sending state's permission, but may unilaterally expel or refuse to accept a person as a diplomat. Diplomatic relations are generally based on the concept of reciprocity: if you respect others, they'll respect you; if you completely disregard their rights, no one will like or trust you.

Every state is assumed a signatory unless its player mentions otherwise.

Convention on International Civil Aviation: Convention on International Civil Aviation

Convention on the Law of the Sea: Athenne Convention on the Law of the Sea

The Convention on the Law of the Sea makes sure everyone's on the same page when it comes to the sea. It allows for claiming up to 12 nautical miles as a state's territorial waters, establishes the 200 nm off a country's coast as its exclusive economic zone, grants certain rights to landlocked states, and permits everyone innocent passage through straits and archipelago countries. You should read the wiki page for more information, cause I sure as hell don't know everything.

Biological Weapons Convention: Biological Weapons Convention

Chemical Weapons Convention: Chemical Weapons Convention

Geneva Conventions: Lochway Conventions
These are too damn long for me to summarize on a whim, so tough. But they're essentially the rules of the war, and breaking them is bad. Rules of war exist so that the suffering of soldiers and civilians involved isn't too great, cause suffering is bad or some similar commie bull.

Montevideo Convention: Nyvattendel Convention on the Rights and Duties of States
This convention defines a "state" and its rights and duties. A state is determined to have a permanent population, a defined territory, a government, and the capacity to conduct diplomatic relations. All states are considered equal and no state has the right to intervene in the affairs of another. The Sioran version differs from the real-life version in that it mandates diplomatic recognition of another state must be expressed explicitly, as opposed to be assumed de facto.

Every Avidnan and Skathian state is assumed a signatory unless its player mentions otherwise.

Outer Space Treaty: Outer Space Treaty
The Outer Space Treaty regulates the use of outer space. It prohibits the installation of weapons of mass destruction anywhere off the planet, and encouraged a team mentality and mutual assistance between space programs. It allows for visiting facilities of another state, and dictates that space-faring equipment of one nation must be returned to it should it land in the territory of another.

The Sioran version goes a step further and bans "rods from god" and other systems designed to bombard the planet from orbit.

Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire
First things first: I recommend this highly...with some major caveats.

I initially bought this thing so I could play local multiplayer with my wife without one of us dragging a bar stool to my desktop, but owned it for almost two years before I finally took it out of the package some months ago. After the right application of ethernet cables and powerline adapters (our home is rather...unfriendly to reliable & fast wifi), I'm proud to say this is one of my favorite bits of extraneous hardware.

A word of warning, unless you have a great router and are working under the best possible wifi conditions in your home (or wherever) you're very likely to experience very noticable input lag at best, up to dropped/skipped frames, frozen screens and controls, or even disconnections for the steam link entirely, but having either the Steam Link or the streaming system on a wired connection helps immensely; in my case I needed both to be wired, but that wasn't a problem once I grabbed another powerline adapter (honestly, best networking invention ever made, cannot recommend more highly, but I'm getting off topic).

The good news is that, for all the initial trouble, I've felt literally no input lag on a fully wired connection despite being 100' away and on a separate floor from both my computer and router. So, that's nice. Absolutely love being able to play my games in the living room frustration-free, with family and friends, instead of tucked away in my single-seat media dungeon.

Considering the $100-ish in extra hardware I had to pick up to truly make my Steam Link shine, I'm iffy on the $70 base asking price; if you have no problems and it works on wifi straight from the box, then that's a fine enough price for this streaming box, but I picked mine up for 75% off, and all-in-all I felt that was a great bargain for what I've gotten out of it so far.